Azimut 45' Feet
Our focus is to ensure your trip is planned in detail to assure your bespoke charter experience. Our team will advise you on your itineraries, best price solutions, hidden locations, great restaurants and so much more.
The safety of our customers always has the highest priority. All captains are officially licensed to carry passengers and the vessels are all Coast Guard Examined.
Need to know
- Per USCG regulations, maximum 12 passengers. NO exceptions!
- Half day charter is 4 hours; Full day charter is 8 hours
- 100% drug free/smoke free boat; however some boats allow cigarette smoking on the aft deck.
- All boats come with captain and insurance is included.
- For day charters fuel is included for idle/trolling speed around local areas. For high speed cruising fuel is charged extra.
- For multi-day charters, a standard 30% APA is collected. The 30% APA covers expenses during your charter including fuel, docking fees and food and beverage.
- If there is any money left over in the APA after your charter, you can choose to apply these funds towards a crew gratuity or YachtLife can return the funds back to you.
- We love animals and would feel terrible if they get seasick, so as a general rule no pets allowed.
- All vessels come with life jackets, emergency and first aide kits. If you have known allergies or medical requirements, please bring spare medication in the event of an emergency.
- Photo ID and credit card required at pickup. If you are foreign you must travel with your passport.
- Pick up time is up to you, your day begins at the time stated in the signed Charter Agreement.
- You must be 21 years or older to book.
- Check out our FAQ or tap “Ask a question” below if you have any comments or concerns.